Monday, January 25, 2010

Bitten! by Bradley and Mason

It was a normal day and the science fair was on so I went to look at it. It was a radioactive beam that powered by two giant machines. The man and lady told me and the rest about the machines they said


"We don't know what the results would be if we put something in it?"
Suddenly a red crimson spider jumped on my hand. My heart skipped a beat, my chest became tight! I was terrified as the arachnid moved one of it's horrid hairy legs! Is this arachnid going to bite me...
All of a sudden it sank it's venomous fangs in my skin! Where the spider sank it's fangs it started to glow. It started to really hurt! I could feel the venom coursing through my veins! This was no ordinary bite...

Almost immediately I felt a change in me! I felt weak and I got a thumping headache, I could hardly feel my fingers! I must... get ...home - my vision was fading I could hardly see anything...

4 comments:

  1. I like that you have put since FAIR in your work because it is better than since exspermant. by Alec and Matthew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the alliteration you have used in, "horrid hairy legs!" - I am not keen on spiders for exactly that reason.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bradley and Mason, I read your story as an assignment in my edm310 class at the University of South Alabama. I found your story very descriptive and interesting. My imagination went wild. I wondered what happened next. Did the character pass out or change into something else? Could this turn into a science fiction story? I would love to see it continued, as this could be a very interesting story. Your descriptions were very vivid. Keep up the good work guys and again, I would love to see your story continued.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing...I want to know what happens next!

    ReplyDelete